JDi Solutions offer two pricing models. Software as a Service (SaaS) pricing allows a more predictable method of payment which is easier to manage than the more complex and high initial cost of traditional licensing models.
Traditional licensing is still available on request.
The prices below are for a single Authority using the service. Please contact us for multiple authority/organisation licensing eg. County-wide partnerships.
SaaS Product Pricing for JDi Services
(ex VAT) per month
- e-Consultation Service
- The e-Consultation service takes your public consultations online, managing the entire process from document publication to public examination. It is the only consultation system to have been developed live with a Local Planning Authority.
- Programme Officer (optional)
- Provides tools to assist the Programme Officer to effectively manage the public examination process of consultation documents.
- Multilingual (optional)
- Public consultations need to reach all corners of society and to assist in this JDi's multilingual module enables all aspects of the consultation process to be translated into multiple languages. Documents, representations and responses can all be translated in order to provide a truly multilingual service.
- Survey (optional)
- Online surveys or questionnaires can be created and used to collect responses from the public with full analysis of results. It can be used before the main consultation to obtain general opinions, enabling the council to iron out many of the most controversial issues before the formal consultation stages.
|Total cost for e-Consultation Service and all additional modules, with no initial up-front charges||£845|
| e-Consultation Price List|
- Planning Expert System
- A web-based service which answers the question "Do I need planning permission?" This is a fully customisable solution which includes all currently available PARSOL/PAS scripts as standard.
- Process Editor (optional)
- With the optional Process Editor Module, customised question and answer scripts can be created to suit many applications and service areas for corporate deployment.
|Total cost for Planning Expert System and all additional modules, with no initial up-front charges||£600|
| Planning Expert Price List|