Optimised for public service delivery, our Orchestra CMS gives you all the freedom and flexibility of Drupal without the complexity.
RESPONSIVE BY DESIGN
100% OPEN SOURCE
We take great pride in each and every site we build. Each project is afforded the skills and dedication of our entire team and benefits from the years of experience building web based solutions for local government. Our Orchestra framework standardises and hones the core CMS features, focussing on ease of use for both the user and administrator while allowing the creative freedom necessary to make each site unique. Don't just take our word for it though, take a look at some of the sites we've built!
Our websites are:
- Heavily researched modern designs based on current web trends
- Responsive to different screen sizes, tablets and smartphones
- User centered, allowing visitors to find information quickly and easily
- Accessible for those with different needs and equipment
- Intuitive and easy to manage at the back end for our clients
Southend Local Plan
Knowsley Information Service
Boundary Commission for Wales
South Cambridgeshire DC Intranet
DRUPAL'S POWER, SIMPLIFIED
Our Orchestra framework brings together the best of Drupal's contributed modules into a package that's easy to use but with all the power and flexibility for which Drupal is famed. Standard features include:
- Fully configured, ready to use WYSIWYG editor with image management
- Infintely flexible, reusable, responsive, layouts
- Ready to use gov.uk style simple navigation
- Optional work flow including revisions and full page history
- A range of optional, preconfigured modules, optimised for local authority use
WE'RE PART OF THE COMMUNITY
Drupal has an amazing community which we are very proud to be a part of. We are Drupal Association members, we contribute code back to various modules, we engage and help out on the issue queues and we go to the European conference every year to keep on top of the current trends and to update our skills.